I’m back world. I’ve been busy, but am back to blogging. Since last we met I’ve made a vow though. Not that kind of vow. No, I’ve made a vow to not buy products until I’m out. Up until now I’ve purchase products as I’ve went along simply because I like trying different styles and wanted so see if the hype surrounding certain products was warranted.
Now I’ve seen the light though. Now I feel “settled” in the use of certain products. Want to know what they are? Of course I’m going to tell you. So behold, these are the products that I’ve decided to stick with for the near-term. The only thing that will change is shampoo and conditioner, as I do feel the hair adjusts to these two items sooner and so you have to rotate them.
As of October 3, 2012, the following have a permanent space in my products basket:
* Shampoo: Dark and Lovely Healthy Gloss – 5 Moisture Shampoo
* Conditioner: Dark and Lovely Healthy Gloss – 5 Moisture Conditioner
* Deep conditioner: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment
* Leave-in conditioner: Mixed Chicks Leave In
* Curl Replenisher: Mizani Moisture Stretch
* Moisturizer: My Honey Child Caribbean Hair Cream
* Oil: Carol’s Daughter Tui Oil
* For braid outs: Miss Jessie’s curly pudding
That’s all for now folks! I suggest you take inventory too and settle on some gotta have products.