I tried a new makeup item today and got plenty of compliments. What was it? The mark. That’s Brilliant Face and Eye Luminizer. Basically, to use products like this you just dot on and blend wherever you want to add some emphasis to. I used it on my cheek bones and t-zone.
Here are the details on the rest of my makeup and hair.
I cowashed on Saturday. Then on Monday, for third day curls I spritzed with water and reapplied a little Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk.
* Trish McEvoy liquid foundation in Toffee
* MAC bronzer in Golden Refined
* MAC lipstick in Media
* Loreal HiP eyeshadow in Dynamic (828)
* MAC liquid eyeliner pencil
* Ulta mascara (top lids only)