Fall is my favorite season so of course with its onset comes my desire for more new clothes, shoes, and make-up.
I am still scoping out the make up scene, but as of now here are some of the products I’m dying for right now.
- Bobbi Brown Navy & Nude Eye Palette. Navy is a big color this fall and I am obsessed with it. It is a great alternative to black and on eyes can be used instead of black for doing a smokey eye or lining eyes.
- Dior Mystic Metallics Fall collection. Another eyeshadow palette. Dior’s contains five colors and none are as dark as the navy in the Bobbi Brown palette. I am actually a fan of Dior cosmetics and impressed with this palette of metallics because I can easily see it moving into winter.
- tarte glamazon pure performance 12-hour lipstick in wild (cool red). I’ve been looking for a new red lipstick and this one looks excellent.
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in La Paz. One, I love everything I’ve ever purchased from NARS and two, it is so hard to find a purple lipstick. This one seems perfect though. Of all of the items on my wish list, this is probably the one I’m most likely to go out and buy.
- Cover Girl Flamed Out Mascara: Who doesn’t love Cover Girl mascara? This is a new offering from the company that I love.