Ulta wants you to love your hair at all times, but especially during October.
October 5 – 25 the store will hold its “Love Your Hair Event” where it offers a different deal during certain days of each week. Below are the deals listed by week.
Standouts are the Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask for $16. That’s half off! It is normally $32. The Hot Tools Royal Velvet blow dryer is also a steal at $24.99, regularly priced at $44.99.
Week 1 (October 5 -11)
- 10/5: Redken Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner ($9.99 each)
- 10/9: Helen of Try tangle free 1″ hot air brush ($19.99)
- 10/10: Nioxin Diamex ($19.99)
- 10/11: Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Week 2 (October 12 – 18)
- 10/12: TIGI Oh Bee Hive! or After Party ($6.99 each)
- 10/13: Sexy Hair Smooth Sexy Hair Frizz Eliminator Serum ($7.99)
- 10/16: Matrix Advanced Keratindose, Fiberstrong and Repair Shampoo and Conditioner ($9.99 each)
- 10/17: WELLA oil reflections ($19.99)
- 10/18: Hot Tools Royal Velvet blow dryer ($24.99)
Week 3 (10/19 – 10/25)
- 10/19: Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner ($7.99)
- 10/23: All Oscar Blandi products (buy one, get one free)
- 10/24: AG Hair Cosmetics Ultradynamics Hairspray ($9.99)
- Joico Reconstructor ($9.99)
The salon at Ulta is also holding events such as a flat-iron bootcamp and free blowouts. Check with a location near you to see what events it is offering.
There are also some great gifts with purchase. With a $25 purchase you will get a 4 oz. jar of Carol’s Daughter Marula softening hair mask. With a $30 Devacurl purchase you can receive a small bottle of Devacurl Set it Free.
I will definitely be checking Ulta out this weekend, though I plan to look for makeup and not hair products (I have enough of those already).